Ravioli with Tomatoes & Garlic
17 oz Pasta Gourmet New York Cheese Ravioli (frozen)
2 tablespoons olive oil
16 oz cherry or grape tomatoes
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or basil
1/2 tsp red chili flakes (or to taste)
Salt and pepper
3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
1. Pre-heat oven to 425F. Drizzle a rimmed baking sheet with olive oil.
2. Slice garlic cloves and halve 1/3 of the tomatoes. Add the garlic and tomatoes to the prepared baking sheet, toss to coat and spread evenly. Roast in oven for 25-30 minutes.
3. Remove baking sheet from oven. Evenly sprinkle salt, pepper, and chili flakes. Dollop the butter on the tomato mixture, let it melt and toss to incorporate. Return baking sheet to oven and roast another 5-10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cook frozen ravioli per package instructions. Before draining, reserve 1/2
cup of the pasta water.
5. Remove baking sheet from oven, add drained ravioli, half of the chopped parsley / basil to the tomato mixture. Toss to coat ravioli, add reserved pasta water as needed.
6. Serve warm pasta, sprinkle with chopped parsley and Parmesan cheese.