10 oz Pasta Gourmet New York Cheese or Meat Ravioli (frozen)
28 oz quality crushed tomatoes
9 cups chicken or vegetable broth
8-10 oz fresh spinach
3 cloves garlic (minced)
1 medium onion (chopped)
2 teaspoons olive oil
2-3 teaspoons Italian style herb seasoning
Salt and pepper
1. In a medium sauce pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and onion and sautee for 5 minutes, add garlic and sautee for another 10 minutes.
2. Add chicken broth and Italian herb seasoning to the onion and garlic mixture, bring to a boil.
3. Stir in tortellini, simmer for a few minutes. Stir in crushed tomatoes and simmer another 3-5 minutes.
4. Add spinach and cook for a minute. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve in bowls with parmesan cheese sprinkled on top